These vanilla oats cookies are simple, but they are by no means boring. Whip up a batch of these crunchy bites with the help of your little ones at home. Enjoy!
- 200g butter
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼-½ cup self raising flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Cream butter, vanilla essence and sugar until pale.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix it with hand until soft dough forms.
- Make small balls and bake in a preheated 170-180°C oven for 15-20 mins.
- Place them on a cooling rack once baked until they are cooled and serve or put them in an airtight container.
- Lasts up to one month in the air tight container.