Craving for a little munch? Here’s an easy, low-sugar cookie recipe that you’ll enjoy making with your kids. Plus, it’s vegan-friendly too!
- 70 g Nuttelex (plant-based spread)
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ½ cup wholemeal plain flour
- ½ cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Using a hand mixer, beat Nuttelex, vanilla essence and sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the plain flour, self-raising flour and desiccated coconut. Mix it by hand until it forms a dough.
- Roll into small balls and put it on the baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°C.
- Once baked, let it cool on a rack and serve.