Here’s an easy to make Berry Smoothie with yogurt for your children at home. A naturally sweet but healthy smoothie that your kids would love. Top it up with fresh strawberries to make them pretty. Enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen/fresh blueberries
- 1 cup frozen/fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup strawberry yogurt (optional, or replace with plain yogurt)
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Strawberries (optional)
- Add blueberries, strawberries and vanilla essence to a blender. Blend to chunky or purée consistency, depending on what you like.
- Add the yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add honey if desired.
- Serve in the glass and top with fresh strawberries.